Chimera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk or sorcery, magic or mayhem, your stye is our style!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unnamed Coffee Shop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 am

Aveira shrugged. "You're new to town, right?" she asked. "Would you like me to show you around?"
Back to top Go down
https://chimera.forumotion.com
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:17 am

"That would actually be wonderful. I don't really know my way around, nor any of the nicer places to be." She paused. "When are you free?"
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:33 pm

"Right now!" Aveira said cheerfully. She jumped to her feet and grabbed Alice's hand, pulling her up. She bounced on her toes, eager to "show her around."
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:00 pm

"Where are we headed?" she asked in a reluctant tone. Alice didn't really have any other options, at this point.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Shrugging, Aveira led her down a few streets. "Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:53 am

"Eh..." Alice took a moment to think. "I'm really not sure what's around, so I suppose it's all your choice."
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 am

"How about the library, then?" Aveira suggested. "It's a few blocks this way." Aveira led her through a couple streets before leading her down an alley between two buildings. She carefully pulled a hypodermic needle from the pocket of space that served as her storage unit. Making sure Alice couldn't see her, she placed the needle in the sleeve of her shirt where it would be easy to conceal.
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:10 pm

"I suppose that's perfectly fine..."

Something about this whole situation had started to bother her, though. This girl's enthusiasm and the amount of control she was allowing her to take. She didn't seem to be harmful... In fact, there weren't many ways that she could be harmful.

More than likely, I'm just getting more worked up than I should... It's not like she'd kill me...
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Aveira reached out and took Alice by the hand. She paused momentarily before allowing the needle to slide down her sleeve, right into the vein on Alice's wrist. Pushing down the plunger, she smiled happily as the horse tranquilizer flowed out of the needle. "We're going to be friends forever, right?" she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:21 am

Oh, god damn it...

Alice tried to gather herself, but fear, panic, and finally the tranquilizer took over. She didn't even realize it.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Humming happily, Aveira picked up the body and began walking away. She got several odd stares, but Aveira's happy attitude and unabashed display seemed to sooth them. It was an odd sight, of course, but not a malicious one.

((Victory! Shall I start a new thread?))
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:55 am

(( By all means. I am now waiting for the fate of my character to be manipulated and twisted. I saw it coming. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unnamed Coffee Shop   The Unnamed Coffee Shop - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unnamed Coffee Shop
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimera :: In Character :: Streets-
Jump to: