Chimera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk or sorcery, magic or mayhem, your stye is our style!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Trail of Blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 pm

She turned back and smiled at him. "And now we can be best friends!" She laughed and turned her back to him. When she turned back around, the weapon was gone, back to wherever it went when she wasn't using it.
Back to top Go down
https://chimera.forumotion.com
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:02 am

Matthew blinked a few times. "I don't think it's that easy. Besides, I'm not big on friends. Or people." He looked around for people. They'd find the body sooner or later. Hopefully later, but he didn't want to be there if it were sooner.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:05 am

Her expression darkened and she hissed out "I said we're going to be best friends." As menacing as her expression had become, it almost instantly changed into a happy smile. Her voice also took on a cheerful tone. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:07 am

Matthew blinked a few more times. "I don't really know you at all. I can't say it isn't a possibility, though." Matthew found this strange female to be.... strange.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:10 am

Aveira thought she heard sirens in the distance. "I think someone may have found your friend a little earlier than expected. Why don't we continue this conversation somewhere quieter?" she suggested. It was going to get very busy pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 am

"Well shit. Did you have somewhere in mind?" He started walking, thinking she'd follow. He was walking away from the trails.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:28 am

She followed him happily, smirking slightly. "You don't even have a getaway plan? A base of operations? My my, you are new at this." She giggled a little. She had a feeling that teasing Matthew was going to be her new favorite hobby. He seemed like the kind of guy that would take it way too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:24 am

"I did have a getaway plan. For one person. Although only I really need to get away from here..." Matthew pondered just leaving her. "If I leave there's no way they can prove I did it or was even ever in this park before."
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:28 am

"Make with your getaway plan. I'm perfectly capable of following you." She hopped from foot to foot nimbly.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:30 am

Matthew went through the treeline all the way to a fence. This fence marked the edge of the parked. He followed along it until he came to an opening, which he went through. He then went around it and back to being just outside of the park.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:34 am

Aveira followed easily, happy to be doing something more than standing around and talking.

((new thread at your house/place of residence/hideout?))
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Matthew left the park and decided to walk home instead of retrieving his car. He could always get it later. He set for his house on foot, knowing full well he'd be bringing this stranger into his home.
(Continued in A Fortress in the Ghetto )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trail of Blood   A Trail of Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Trail of Blood
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimera :: In Character :: Park-
Jump to: