Chimera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk or sorcery, magic or mayhem, your stye is our style!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Friends Forever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Mariette Thorn

Best Friends Forever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:14 am

Alice blinked.
Free...?

She took a moment to realize she was being given food. Placing it in her lap, she went back to staring blankly at the wall.

"I don't think you could call this free, in all honesty." She kicked at the chains. "I'm bound within certain limits. I'm as free as the murders in the county jails..." She picked up the sandwich and took a small careful bite. "Better fed, I must admit." She paused again. "I'm like a pet?"
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:24 am

"Yes!" Aveira agreed happily. "You're my best friend," she repeated. "Now I can keep you safe and brush your hair and dress you up and we'll be best friends forever!" She giggled happily and snuggled next to Alice while she was eating. A blissful smile filled her face, making her look more like an innocent child than a kidnapper.
Back to top Go down
https://chimera.forumotion.com
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:56 am

Alice blinked and kept eating.

I suppose this is the end of a normal life...

She continued with the sandwich. It wasn't half bad.

Unless I can break this damn chain...

She looked at the girl pressed against her.

Then I have to go through her, and something tells me, that won't be easy...

Alice drew a light sigh and finished the sandwich. As long as she was fed, kept clean, and not left to rot, being someone's pet couldn't be awful.

Fuck. That.

"Why? What compels you to chain me up? What even makes you think you'll succeed in keeping me?"
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Nuzzling her pet happily, Aveira ignored her questions completely. "We're going to have so much fun together! I know we will!" Putting on a consoling expression, she patted Alice's shoulder and said, "I know this is all a little much to take in--you must be overwhelmed by all this excitement--but you'll get used to it in a couple days. If you're a very god girl, maybe I'll even let you outside once in a while!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:20 am

Let me outside?

Alice winced a bit. She could behave, but could she run when she got the chance?

"Time will tell how that goes, then," she said, finishing the sandwich. "Can I just go lay down for a bit? Maybe this is all some crazy dream I'll wake up from."
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:35 am

"Sure!" Aveira said. "Your bed's over there," she said, pointing at the mattress. The fact that she could point so accurately should have shown how well she knew the room, if not her uncanny ability to know where things were without seeing them. "There are several pretty nightgowns in the chest beside the bed, if you want. Also, I added a button to one side of all your underwear so you can change them later without getting them all stuck on the leash." Standing up, Aveira grabbed Alice's garbage and threw it away in a small trash bin near the fridge. "I'm gonna go run some errands, but I'll be back soon! Good night, dolly!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 am

Alice sighed, and changed into a gown that reminded her of her youth. She curled into the fetal position on the bed, and sighed. It couldn't be all bad, but she couldn't be sure of that. She didn't think she would fall asleep any time soon, but she kept motionless, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 am

Aveira left, humming happily.

((Kay, so we're doing a 6 month time skip. In the next posts, you can wander around above ground and interact with other people. Just pretend you have one of those house-arrest leg bands on that you can't take off without Aveira finding you))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Friends Forever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimera :: In Character :: Graveyard :: Catacombs-
Jump to: