Chimera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk or sorcery, magic or mayhem, your stye is our style!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess Empty
PostSubject: Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess   Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Name: Aveira (Hebrew for "sin"). She chooses random last names. Her current favorite is Chitsuki (bloody moon). It doesn't really matter though. None of her names are real.

Age: Who knows? Sometimes she looks like she's in her late twenties, but other times appears to be barely out of her teenage years. She's much, much older than that, though.

Appearance: Dark purple hair that reaches her waist and eyes the color or lilacs, though they're rarely seen beneath the blindfold she always wears (she's blind). She wears skin tight, comfortable clothes that are easy to move in. She always carries with her a multitude of items including two metal stakes that are attached to each other with a long chain. It's unknown where or even how she manages to carry all this stuff around; one minute there's nothing there, and the next she's holding a notebook, or a candy bar, or her staves. She has a blood red rune on her forehead, its meaning lost long ago.
Picture (optional):
Spoiler:

Personality: Aveira can go from one extreme to the other. Quite honestly, she's crazy. Very insane. Living for centuries will do that to you. She's often sadistic and bloodthirsty (which can only be expected given her background), but sometimes she's quite the opposite. Pain is her pleasure. Though she usually prefers to inflict it, sometimes she just wants to be tortured. It isn't always a sexual thing, though that is part of it. Her actions are unexpected and varied. One moment she'll find herself torturing a random person in cold blood and the next, she'll buy an orphan ice cream. There's really no rhyme or reason to her actions. She lives her life from moment to moment.

Likes: Pain, blood, strawberries, life, death, silence, the colors red and purple

Dislikes: Soft things, any non-fruit foods, life, death, sleep, memories

Strengths/Weaknesses: Her memories are both her strength and her weakness. When she remembers how, she is able to unleash all of the power and rage of a goddess. Unfortunately, her memory is so broken and damaged that she can rarely bring herself to summon even her most basic powers. She can do almost anything imaginable with her powers, but only remembers how to do bits and pieces of things at any given time.

Though she's blind, there are certain times that she's able to use her eyes. She doesn't really know when these times are. When she can see, her eyes darken to a harsher purple and she's able to focus on things. The rest of the times, she finds her way around by using her mind's eye. She can "see" things in her head. The "images" are really more like feelings than actual sight, but keep her from bumping into things or getting lost.

Background: Her name was not always Aveira. Once, she had a whole world. Once, she was a kind and benevolent deity. She was a chigami, a blood god. Through her veins ran the blood of the universe. All that ever was, all that is, and all that could be was born in her dreams. But something happened. Something terrible. Something trapped in the void of her mind, perhaps never to be uncovered again. On that day, before this world had even taken its first breath, the race of chigami was wiped out, leaving only a single, fallen goddess. Tortured by her grief, the goddess attacked her own mind, fracturing her soul and leaving herself forever broken. Now the new goddess lives day by day, trying to remember what it is that was so terrible, she was forced to destroy her own soul. She can only remember one word to help her on her path: Aveira.

Last edited by Aveira on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://chimera.forumotion.com
Hana Kochou

Hana Kochou

PostSubject: Re: Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess   Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Well. You can't accept yourself, can you?

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess   Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 pm

You can't accept me either. I am the almighty admin, and you are a lowly peon Razz

So I do accept myself Razz
Back to top Go down
Hana Kochou

Hana Kochou

PostSubject: Re: Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess   Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Sticking your tongue out is very un-lady like. I should know, being nobility. Watch who you're calling peon, peasant. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess   Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Check your name, love. I do believe you are a peon Razz
Back to top Go down
Hana Kochou

Hana Kochou

PostSubject: Re: Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess   Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 pm

I call abuse of power. Sad
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess   Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 pm

I'm sorry. You can go change your name back Smile
Back to top Go down
Hana Kochou

Hana Kochou

PostSubject: Re: Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess   Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 pm

BY THE WAY!!! In the sentence "...it's unknown wear she keeps..." it should be "...it's unknown WHERE she keeps..."
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess   Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:40 pm

BY THE WAY!!! In the second line of your bio background you referred to Hana's father as "her" instead of "him." I didn't point that out in the open before because I thought it would be rude ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess   Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aveira Chitsuki, fallen goddess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimera :: OOC :: Character Bios-
Jump to: