Chimera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk or sorcery, magic or mayhem, your stye is our style!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fortress in the Ghetto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew

Matthew

Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:25 pm

It took a few reloads, but eventually he finished. After a bit of an awkward movement, he got himself down, and was soon on his feet. "Well, it says 'Aveira' if you don't mind awful handwriting... Gunwriting? Leadwriting? I like the last one."
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Aveira ran down to the paper, tore it off, and ran back. She eagerly ran her hands across the bullet holes, reading her name. It wasn't perfect, but it was certainly better than most people could have done. "It's perfect! Thank you!" She giggled childishly, a huge smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://chimera.forumotion.com
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:22 pm

"You're very unpredictable, you know that?" Matthew smiled at her as he put his gun up.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:26 pm

"Am I? Maybe you're just not unpredictable enough," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:52 am

"Perhaps." He looked back at her, removing his ear protection. "Anything else you'd want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:55 am

"Dance with me!" she said excitedly, not removing her ear protection. She grabbed his hands and spun around with him. Her childish side had taken over, filling her with a bubbling happiness.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:03 am

He complied, moving about the room with her. He smiled at her despite finding her behavior to be odd.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:05 am

Aveira laughed happily and kissed him slowly. "You're more obedient than I'd expected," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:19 am

"Would you prefer I say no?" He smiled. "You haven't yet asked me to do something that I would rather not do."
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:22 am

"Then you enjoy dancing and wasting ammo?" she asked coyly, wrapping her arms around his waist and tilting her head up. A slight shake of her head sent the large headphones sliding down to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:01 pm

"With as much ammo as I have, yes. This is what I do when I'm frustrated. I shoot things. Not always paper. Ballistic gel, fruit, and two-liters make great targets." He smiled, not even addressing the dancing part.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Grinning, she stood on her toes and kissed him once more. "Do you get frustrated often?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:16 pm

He smiled and kissed her. "Sometimes. It's more than frustration, really. Some people write poetry to express themselves, some just cry or dance about. I shoot things. Happy or sad."
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:36 pm

"Like you shot me?" she teased. She knew that she'd been the one to shoot herself, but she was almost positive that he didn't know that. It had been his gun and she'd been handing it to him at the time. It wasn't impossible to think that he'd been the one to pull the trigger. It wasn't difficult to make people "remember" things that never actually occurred. These sorts of errors happened all the time and were especially likely to occur during times of great trauma, such as shooting the woman you'd just slept with.

Aveira vaguely wondered if she could convince him that it was all his fault. That would be amusing. He may be her official boyfriend, but that didn't mean she loved him or anything. She didn't even really care about him yet. After all, she'd only just met him. At the moment, he was just an idle fancy to pass the time with. Nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:51 pm

His smile faded instantly. "Yes." He said nothing more. He hadn't slept yet since he had shot her, and had spent a good amount of the time in the target range.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:56 pm

She frowned and stroked his face softly, slowly. In a voice as gentle as silk, she told him, "I forgive you, you know. In fact..." Their dancing had taken them closer to the gun wall. Aveira ran a hand over a pistol behind her. "You can do it again if you want to." There was an eager note to her voice that no sane person would have had in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:03 am

"Oh, HELL no..." He said, pulling her hand away from the gun.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:05 am

She laughed softly. "You've already done it once. What's the harm in doing it once more?" She smiled brightly and pulled the earphones off her neck, setting them on the table beside her. "It's not like I'll die. We both know I can't."
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:52 pm

"Not gonna happen..." He shook his head. "I'll have to find someone else for you to... I'm still not even sure."
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:56 pm

She pulled away and grabbed a gun. Aiming at the targets behind him, she shot. The gun clicked, empty. That was probably a good thing. "You haven't asked about that," she pointed out, meaning her miraculous recovery. "I should be dead, but I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 pm

"I'm used to not asking. Not a lot of questions can be asked in my line of work. I am pretty damned curious though..."
Matthew smiled. Only an idiot would leave his guns loaded. Well, Matthew did have some loaded ones hiding away, but a combination or key would be needed to get to those.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:40 pm

"You're much calmer about this than I thought you'd be," she observed with a grin. "Will you load this for me?" she asked, holding out the gun. "I'm not good with these, but I'm pretty good with archery. It can't be too different, can it?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:16 am

"Put the headphones back on." Matthew walked over to one of his ammo boxes and began loading a magazine.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:26 am

She did as he asked, putting them back on and bringing him the empty pistol. "What's your favorite gun?" she asked curiously. "To shoot with recreationally, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Matthew

Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 am

"It changes every now and then." He put his headphones on, then loaded the gun and pulled the slide back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortress in the Ghetto   Fortress in the Ghetto - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortress in the Ghetto
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimera :: In Character :: Housing-
Jump to: