Chimera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk or sorcery, magic or mayhem, your stye is our style!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Friends Forever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

Best Friends Forever Empty
PostSubject: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:31 pm

Aveira was humming as she played her new doll's hair. The doll was wearing a pale pink dress that clashed with her green eyes. Unable to see colors, Aveira had chosen the dress based on its shape and material. It was a lovely thing, all lace and ribbons, something fit for a fairy tail princess. The sleeping doll was lying on a ragged couch that was covered in a nice silk sheet to hide its stains and ripped places. The girl's silky hair was draped over Aveira's lap as she carefully brushed it out. She couldn't do a very good job because the girl was lying down, but she was able to get the tangles out. Besides, the girl was due to wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
https://chimera.forumotion.com
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:10 am

What? I don't remember sleeping...

Alice began to feel herself awaken. She couldn't quite think, let alone remember what had happened.

Where am I?

She tried to use her senses, which were all just starting to come into focus, slowly. She first took in the smell, which was one very unfamiliar, and not all too kind. Then she heard the small vibrations of her hair, which she soon felt.

Nice to know someone is comforting me... She stopped that thought before it could finish. Who?

She began to open her eyes.
"What the fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:09 pm

((I fixed two of your grammar mistakes, but I didn't fix the misplaced modifier because I didn't want to alter your sentence structure. You're welcome Razz))

Aveira scowled. "Bad doll! That's not polite at all." Her childish side had taken over, leaving Aveira pure and innocent in ways that she normally wasn't, such as cursing. She didn't want her beautiful new toy to be marred by such harsh words. "You should only say nice words," she chided more gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:06 pm

(( I have such a way of being tired at times. I figured I'd made a mistake, but couldn't figure out where, nor care enough to take the time. Bed was on my mind. Thank you. Now if only I could remember what it looked like so I knew what exactly you meant. ))

"Oh, no. I'm sorry. I should be more clear. Why the fuck am I here, and how did I get here?" There was still a certain grogginess to her voice, and sluggishness in her thought, which she did not appreciate. She could only imagine it as the product of something this girl had done.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Aveira scowled at her new doll. Grabbing a small, but wickedly sharp dagger from the arm of the couch, she held it against Alice's neck. In a deadly calm voice, she told the girl, "I said you should only say nice words." Putting the knife back down, she returned to brushing the girl's hair. "I brought you here, of course," she explained, her voice back to its normal cheery tone. "We're going to be best friends forever, aren't we, dolly?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Alice stopped, unsure of what to do.

Lovely, I fell straight into a trap, and now I have no way out.

"I suppose I have no other option." She tried to hide her fears.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:49 pm

Aveira squeaked happily. She giggled and hugged her doll. "I love you so much, dolly!" She hummed happily, putting the brush down. "Are you hungry? I brought you some food!" She smiled at her new toy.
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 am

This is all too surreal to be happening...

"Food might be nice..." Alice was lost at this point. "Might I ask what it is? And if it's poisoned?"
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:52 pm

"Why would I want to poison you?" she asked. "That would be pointless." She stood up and walked over to a mini fridge that was powered by a small generator. There wasn't any other source of power so far underground. it wasn't like the corpses needed it.

"Sandwich stuff, water, sodas, juice, and fruit," she listed. "I also brought chips and canned goods for when I'm not here." Now that Alice was up, she'd probably noticed the metal cuff around one ankle, securing her to the ground. It was long enough for Alice to walk around the entire room, which looked like it was an anteroom of some sort. There were no corpses lining the walls, just various holes where they should have been. On the floor was a rug with mattress and blankets in the corner. A wardrobe was pushed against one side of the wall, holding plenty of dresses and costumes for Aveira's dolls. Framed and hanging on the walls were pictures of other men and women. The only thing they all had in common was the look of fear and desperation in their eyes.

Last edited by Aveira on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Alice blinked blankly. She wasn't really trusting enough to eat, but she did try to stand.

Oh fuck me... Am I on a chain?
She looked down to confirm her fears. At least she could go somewhere.

"So... Why?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:14 am

"What do you mean?" Aveira asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 pm

"Why did you take me from my life, and chain me up in this hole in the ground?" she inquired with a bit of force and bitterness behind her voice.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:42 am

"So we can be best friends, of course," Aveira said. Why else would she have done it? "Anyway, what would you like to eat?" Aveira asked pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:50 am

"Right... I guess I'll take anything?" She sat gently on the couch feeling defeated.

May it be poison... I won't have to suffer.

She tried to regain rational thought. "You won't ever let me free will you?" she asked blankly.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:21 pm

"You are free," Aveira told her as she started making a simple sandwich. Ham, turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, all on white bread. She grabbed chips and a soda and brought it over to Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:14 am

Alice blinked.
Free...?

She took a moment to realize she was being given food. Placing it in her lap, she went back to staring blankly at the wall.

"I don't think you could call this free, in all honesty." She kicked at the chains. "I'm bound within certain limits. I'm as free as the murders in the county jails..." She picked up the sandwich and took a small careful bite. "Better fed, I must admit." She paused again. "I'm like a pet?"
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:24 am

"Yes!" Aveira agreed happily. "You're my best friend," she repeated. "Now I can keep you safe and brush your hair and dress you up and we'll be best friends forever!" She giggled happily and snuggled next to Alice while she was eating. A blissful smile filled her face, making her look more like an innocent child than a kidnapper.
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:56 am

Alice blinked and kept eating.

I suppose this is the end of a normal life...

She continued with the sandwich. It wasn't half bad.

Unless I can break this damn chain...

She looked at the girl pressed against her.

Then I have to go through her, and something tells me, that won't be easy...

Alice drew a light sigh and finished the sandwich. As long as she was fed, kept clean, and not left to rot, being someone's pet couldn't be awful.

Fuck. That.

"Why? What compels you to chain me up? What even makes you think you'll succeed in keeping me?"
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Nuzzling her pet happily, Aveira ignored her questions completely. "We're going to have so much fun together! I know we will!" Putting on a consoling expression, she patted Alice's shoulder and said, "I know this is all a little much to take in--you must be overwhelmed by all this excitement--but you'll get used to it in a couple days. If you're a very god girl, maybe I'll even let you outside once in a while!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:20 am

Let me outside?

Alice winced a bit. She could behave, but could she run when she got the chance?

"Time will tell how that goes, then," she said, finishing the sandwich. "Can I just go lay down for a bit? Maybe this is all some crazy dream I'll wake up from."
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:35 am

"Sure!" Aveira said. "Your bed's over there," she said, pointing at the mattress. The fact that she could point so accurately should have shown how well she knew the room, if not her uncanny ability to know where things were without seeing them. "There are several pretty nightgowns in the chest beside the bed, if you want. Also, I added a button to one side of all your underwear so you can change them later without getting them all stuck on the leash." Standing up, Aveira grabbed Alice's garbage and threw it away in a small trash bin near the fridge. "I'm gonna go run some errands, but I'll be back soon! Good night, dolly!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Mariette Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:41 am

Alice sighed, and changed into a gown that reminded her of her youth. She curled into the fetal position on the bed, and sighed. It couldn't be all bad, but she couldn't be sure of that. She didn't think she would fall asleep any time soon, but she kept motionless, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Aveira
Admin
Aveira

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 am

Aveira left, humming happily.

((Kay, so we're doing a 6 month time skip. In the next posts, you can wander around above ground and interact with other people. Just pretend you have one of those house-arrest leg bands on that you can't take off without Aveira finding you))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Friends Forever   Best Friends Forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Friends Forever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimera :: In Character :: Graveyard :: Catacombs-
Jump to: